Sunday 23 May 2010

RC Drift World Championship: Part 1

See video here!!

Y'know, there's lots of things I like about Japan (and a few things I don't - i.e. cash machines usually close by 7pm...) but currently my most favourite thing is the uninhabited Mini-Z track a short bicycle ride away that happens to be available 24 hours a day. Which is lucky, else I wouldn't be able at all with my salary man hours.

Circuit even has a compressor for cleaning!

Well, since I haven't touched any of my models since last October, I suppose I'm in need of the practice. I've also updated my trusty Mini-Z AWD to a more drift friendly spec: Front one way, locked rear diff (using the 'balloon' method, which works on the Mini-Z gear diff), and replacement of a few worn out parts with strengthened components or just straight replacements. Come to think of it, what is left on my Mini-Z that is original?? The electrics and the drive shaft is about it!
So small, and so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment