Friday 9 October 2009

Badboy 18

We just got lashed by quite a nasty typhoon. They don't give names to storms in Japan, just nice efficient numbers and the one that hit yesterday was number 18. I couldn't help it but every time I saw the news weather map it seemed to be coming right at me, but it's all over now. Some good came of it though - work was canceled (yeah!) but the bank holiday Monday we were going to enjoy got canceled in lieu... welcome to workaholic Japan. :(

Back to business. I finally bought a kart about 6 weeks ago, but I am totally frustrated with it. Why? I here you ask. Because after 2 sessions I've only managed about 30 laps in it! It broke my ribs first time out! (That was whilst wearing a rib protector too!) I did try a few laps 3 weeks ago but it was still no good. Gutted. Ah well, here it is anyway.
An Italian imported Intrepid chassis, with a seat made for Italian Jockeys (probably why my ribs are broke). Only a couple more weeks until full recovery - can't wait.

(Don't forget to comment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment